The Jedi Temple
March 28, 2024, 03:09:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Classifieds Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ken

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ken  (Read 120 times)
Ken

View Profile
Ken
« on: November 24, 2011, 11:03:15 pm »

- Your Persona's Name-
What is your Star Wars persona's full name?: Ken Taslak
What is your in-game nickname (if other than what you use above)?: Cale Dravar
What other names have you used?:  Korda
Where did your current persona name come from, how did you come up with it?: Kind of made it up on the spot. I liked the sound of it. Sounded young, fresh, ready to learn if that makes sense.
Do you think you would change your persona name in the future?: No, it is my Jedi character and I plan on sticking with it for this.

- Expierience-
How long have you been playing the Jedi Knight series games?: since 8 years ago about. I was 10ish, I'm 18 now.
What previoues clans have you been in? Mm not many... -=AD=-/.=AD=. -TUA- [GR]
What rank did you achieve in these clans? Leader/Council for the first three, Padawan for GR
Why did you leave these clans?: They closed, and I'm still with GR
Do these previous clans have any dislike toward you? (Did you leave on good terms?): Hmm, I left on good terms I suppose considering it closed, however I was young and had a lot to learn in regards to temper control.

- Skills-
What saber stances are you confident in using (red, yellow, blue, twin, staff) in a duel with skilled opponents?: Red and Yellow.
Who (if anyone) taught you how to use the stances you feel confident in properly? Flame
How confident are you in using them? Very, however I know that I still have a lot to learn and a lot of practising still. It's not something that happens right away.
What other skills do you feel you possess?  What are your weaknesses?: In regards to skills, I'm only a young padawan in GR under Master Flame, I have a lot to practice, and my absence isn't helping. However I believe I am patient in regards to people and training. My weakness would probably be the actual fighting. I consider myself good to the common players of GR, however that is only a comparison to them.

- Why you wish to join us-
This is the most important question. Spend around 5 minutes on writing a short paragrpah on why you wish to join.
Both Tzu and Flame have discussed their plans with me. I find it interesting to try out. It seems RPish, yet not RPish at the same time. I don't want to sound too attached to a video game, but it can help me build on my own character outside of it, me. I like the idea of immersing ourselves into it. It's very interesting. I'm not good at writing paragraphs as you can see, especially at this point and time in my life but I hope you get the point.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tzu

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 12:51:13 am »

The Council has reviewed your unique circumstances.  As you are already Flame's padawan in GR, and you have shown enthusiasm for the program, we will be accepting you into the Temple as a Padawan learner.  Master Flame shall be your instruction master.  Congratulations, and may the Force guide your training.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum